- Day 1 : Sydney : (2 nights) : The Tour starts from Mumbai. We catch our flight to Sydney. Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 2 : Today we take Sydney City Tour and surrounds from pre decided location. In the morning half we visit the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Milson’s point, The Sydney Opera House, Manly beach and land at King Street Warf. After lunch, at your leisure, we drive down to the Sydney City, see the China Town, The Rocks, The Circular Quay, Kings Cross and the Gap to see the fantastic view of Pacific ocean. Then we visit the famous Bondi Beach. Spend time at your leisure. Then back to Hotel on your own.
- Day 3 : Sydney-Brisbane-Gold Coast (2 nights) : We fly to Brisbane. Check in Hotel. After lunch, take a city Tour in the afternoon. The best way to see the city is to buy a hop on – hop off bus ticket and see the monuments in the city.
- Day 4 : Gold Coast: Today morning we leave Hotel for one day trip to Gold Coast. You can see the amazing diversity of the Gold Coast from shopping and the city sights, theme parks to Crab Trip activity. We shall visit Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and Burleigh Heads, the coastal highlights along the beautiful Southport Broadwater and experience crab catching activity. We shall see the surfing activities here. Return to Hotel in the evening.
- Day 5 : Brisbane-Cairns (2 nights) : Today morning we fly to Cairns. Transfer to Hotel. We start our adventure at Caravonica Terminal, built in typical Queensland style architecture and located just 11kms from Cairns. Your gondola rises over the foothills of the coastal range and offers spectacular views of the Coral Sea. Experience the boardwalks at Red Peak Station surrounded by trees, lush palms, animals and bird life. Visit the Rainforest Interpretation Centre at Barron Falls Station, where Australia’s national science organisation is a world leader in tropical rainforest research. Arrive at the famous village of Kuranda. There is so much to do in this village of the rainforest. There is an opportunity to have lunch in one of the many cafes or visit the art and craft shops.
- Day 6 : Cairns : Today we shall visit the Great Barrier Reef, a World’s Heritage. We shall hop aboard the air conditioned catamaran that will take you across to Green Island. Have the opportunity to board the glass bottom boat tour or to use the snorkel equipment and possibly see the prolific tropical fish and the amazing corals. Walk through the rainforest or possibly visit the Marineland Melanesia, at your own expense, or perhaps use the islands swimming pool. Choose to snorkel off the beach in crystal clear water and be given the opportunity to see some of the marine life that lives in the reefs.
- Day 7 : Cairns to Melbourne (2 nights) : We fly to Melbourne and check in Hotel. Evening free at your leisure to explore the city. The best way to see Melbourne to take a bus ride to see the attractions in Melbourne.
- Day 8 : Melbourne : Today, we take Great Ocean Road trip to see the great 12 Apostles. We shall see on way: breathtaking coastline, surf villages, rain forest and wild life along the Kenneth River. 12 Apostles – we shall witness the rugged splendor of magnificent limestone stacks that rise majestically on Victoria’s dramatic coastline. Also see Loch Ard Gorge – and take a walk under the shadows of towering limestone cliffs; Click pictures of the inspiring Archway; Explore the Dumpling Pots and the Razorback; Or dwell in the tales of Australia’s much talked about shipwreck – Snap photos at the London Bridge. We return late evening to the Hotel.
- Day 9 :We catch our flight to Mumbai with the great memories of the amazing Australia.
Hotel , Airfare, Twin Sharing Room with breakfast, Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers and specified transfers
In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same. The Tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only. The Tour operator will alter the tour plan if needed due to weather conditions. All the Guests are supposed to take care of them, children and belongings at sea or otherwise.