- Day 1 : Port Blair (2 Nights) : Tour starts from Mumbai / Chennai. Guests shall meet at Domestic airport as per the schedule flight departure time and proceed to Port Blair. After checking in Hotel, we start our Tour by visiting Cellular Museum and Cellular Jail, in the memory of our freedom fighters. History remembered as we visit ‘Veer Sawarkar Smarak’. We shall see the light and sound show in the evening.
- Day 2 : Port Blair – Ross Island-North Bay Island – Port Blair Today we visit Ross Island. It was during the British rule that the island was developed to a perfect township. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Ballroom, Chief Commissioner’s House, Govt. House etc. From Ross Island we proceed to a joyful trip to North Bay Island (Coral island) offering exotic coral, colorful fishes and underwater marine life. You can enjoy Sea walk and experience the life under water. Besides the sea walk, you can also do Jet Ski, speed water boat ride, glass boat ride, snorkeling and other such activities at the beautiful North Bay Island.
- Day 3 : Port Blair – Havelock (2 Nights) We leave our hotel for Havelock Island by Ferry. At Havloc, we can visit the most beautiful beaches. The places at Havelock like Radhnagar, Vijaynagar and Elephant Beach, are known for dive sites and beaches, with coral reefs. You can enjoy scuba diving here and see the wonderful corals. Today we shall see Radhanagar beach which is the most famous beach in the Andaman Islands. Crowned as “Asia’s best beach” and “7th best beach in the world” by Time Magazine, this place attracts a lot of tourists. It truly is an unforgettable curve of white sand with perfectly crystal clear and coloured blue waters, all lined by lush forest and palm trees. You shall experience peace in this atmosphere
- Day 4 : Havelock : Today we visit Kalapathar Beach – one of the unique beaches located in Havelock Island. Kala Pathar beach is a relatively small yet lovely beach. Silvery sand and aqua green waters make the place exotic and exquisite. We shall also visit Vijaynagar beach and enjoy calm and quiet atmosphere, white sand beach with turquoise blue water. The beach is lined by coconut trees, under which you can drink, read or just take a nap. There are some very good hotels at Vijaynagar beach.
- Day 5 : Havelock – Port Blair (1 Night) We take cruise to Port Blair, Visit Chatham Saw Mill, Mill – one of the largest mills in Asia, Cottage Industries Emporium and Forest Museum that offers an insight into forest activities through scale models and displays decorative pieces made of famous woods like Padauk, Marble, Peauma, Gurjan, Satin Wood, etc. Optionally, we visit Wandoor-Jolly Buoy Island/ Red Skin Island. You can enjoy various water sports activities on your own and swimming in the crystal clear blue water. Explore the Coral formations by the glass bottom boat ride. Or Walk in the Sea. Coral Safari is a semi-submarine which will take you into the deep sea in a most comfortable 100 seated cabin, fully air-conditioned. When you watch the unbelievable under sea world through the large glass windows inclined at 45 degrees, it will give you a spine thrilling experience. Optionally we visit Chidiya Tapu. You can enjoy scenic beauty of the beach and swimming in the crystal clear blue water. Spend some time on beach. Chidiya Tapu, also known as “Sunset Point” and “Bird Island,” is one of the best places to see the sunset in Port Blair, the main hub of the Andaman Islands.
- Day6 : Port Blair – Departure to hometown We leave the Hotel to reach the Airport carrying wonderful memories of our Andaman Tour.
Evergreen Andaman – 5N/6D – Rs. 23,700
Overview : Andaman (north side) and Nicobar (south side) islands are a part of Union Territory of India and are composed of 572 islets. These islands are about 1353 km from Chennai in Bay of Bengal. There are very picturesque islands and only few of them are open to public for tourism. The island have tropical climate and tourists can enjoy swimming, snorkeling, sight-seeing in all 12 months of the year. On some islands the original Andamanese like Jarawa and Onge still live but are protected by the Government from the tourists. Port Blair is the capital of Andaman area.
Top attractions : Cellural Jail at Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil Island, Ross Island, Rajiv Gandhi Water sports Complex, Wandoor National Park, Baratang Island, Viper Island, Rutland Island
Water sports available : Banana Boat ride, Snorkeling, Scuba diving, Parasailing, Undersea walking, Jet Skiing, Speed Boating, Glass Bottom Boating, Sport fishing, diving with Rajan, an Elephant, Seaplane tour.
Highlights of 5N/6D Tour : Port Blair, Ross, Havelock IslandsEnquiry