- Day 1 : Munich (1 night) : The tour starts from Mumbai. Catch the scheduled flight to Munich. Transfer to Hotel. Rest of the day at your leisure to see the modern city of Munich.
- Day 2 : Prague (2 nights) : On second day we travel to Prague, stopping in Nuremberg, Bavaria’s second-largest city. You will see incredible architecture restored using original stone after the bombings of the Second World War. Then to Prague. It is a beautiful city, boasting elaborate baroque, gothic, art and cubist architecture. Known for its brilliant beer and abundance of art, any exploration of Prague will be a rewarding one.
- Day 3 : The day is at leisure at Prague. You may be revisit some of the places you saw yesterday. like majestic Prague Castle, the famous Charles Bridge, the ‘Old Town’ and the Jewish Quarter. There is also a ‘Secret Garden’, which leads to a man-made grotto – see if you can find it! Prague’s dramatic history is reflected in the beauty of the architecture of churches, opera houses, concert halls and parks.
- Day 4 : Krakow (2 nights) : Leaving Prague behind us, we continue on to Krakow. The royal capital of Poland for centuries, Krakow today is home to some of Europe’s most impressive Gothic and Renaissance architecture. Take a look at a darker time in Krakow’s history, with a tour of the Auschwitz concentration camp, which is now a museum that gives a horrific reminder of the holocaust.
- Day 5 : Free day at Krakow. You can visit main market square, the Old Town, Kazimierz and the Wawel Castle. See the polish culture, life style and shops. There is also an option of taking excursion to the Krakow Salt Mine. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the mine dates back to the Middle Ages and is a fascinating look at the area’s history.
- Day 6 : Budapest (2 nights) : On our way to Budapest, we stop in Banska Bystrica in Slovakia, a picturesque town at Hron river and with valleys and mountains, with beautiful buildings dating back to the late Middle Ages. Then we drive to the Hungarian capital Budapest with natural beauty by the side of Danube River, great architecture, Fisherman’s Bastion for spectacular views of the city and the river below.
- Day 7 : Day at your leisure. You can see modern and cultural city, shopping areas, restaurants and the ancient Roman city bath houses and the remnants of the conflicts of WWII.
- Day 8 : Vienna (1 night) : We leave Budapest for the Austrian capital city of Vienna, stopping at Bratislava. See the beauty of nature on way. Vienna is located by the side of river Danube and in known for the imperial palaces, including Schoenbrunn. Vienna has been the residence city of Mozart, Beethoven and Sigmund Freud. We shall take a city tour that can show cultural and historical monuments.
- Day 9 : Ljubljana (1 night) : Next day we start for Ljubljana, taking a stop in the beautiful city of Graz. Ljubljana is Slovenia’s capital and largest city. It is known for its university population and green spaces, including expansive Tivoli Park. You can enjoy the views of curving Ljubljanica River, surrounded by cafes, dividing the city’s old town from its commercial hub.
- Day 10 : Munich (1 night) : Today we reach picture-perfect Salzburg. Salzburg is an Austrian city on the border of Germany, with views of the Eastern Alps. The city is divided by the Salzach River, with Old City on its left bank, and Neustadt (New City) on its right. Featuring gorgeous architecture, a formidable cliff-top fortress and imposing cliffs in the distance, you shall remember the fairy tales. Later we head for Munich. Rest of the evening at your leisure.
- Day 11 : After breakfast we catch our return flight with happy memories of the Eastern Europe tour highlights.
10 nights’ accommodation at 3/4 star twin room hotels, breakfast on all days, 5 dinners, public transport on all days except free days, A. C. coach with Tour Leader
It is likely that some change in the itinerary will take place due to weather conditions etc. But the overall tour will remain similar.