- Day 1 : London( 1 night) : The Tour starts from Mumbai. Catch the scheduled flight for London and our Agent will be available to receive you at the Heathrow Airport. Transfer to Hotel. Remaining time at your leisure to see around. (We can add one more day for London City Tour and one night stay in Hotel as an added option. Please tell us in advance for reconfiguration of the Tour)
- Day 2 : Paris (2 nights) : Early morning we take you in an A. C. coach from your Hotel drive to English Channel to reach Paris, the ‘City of Lights’. Drive of about 3 hours. See the French capital and most treasured landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Arc de Triumph. After the driving tour we’ll enjoy dinner at a good restaurant. Drive back to Hotel.
- Day 3 : (Free day) : Day at your leisure in Paris. You have options to explore the city. The Seine River flows through the heart of the city. We can choose a cruise, and sail your way past the grandeur of the gothic Notre Dame cathedral, to the epic Eiffel Tower. The commentary from the river boats will give you invaluable knowledge and information of the city. Paris Disneyland is perfect for the ‘young at heart’, and is only a short distance away.
- Day 4 : Swiss Alps (2 nights) : Today we leave the hotel and drive for about 2.5 hours till a lunch stop in Burgundy. In the town of Beaune you can visit the beautiful Hospices de Beaune, or try the famous wine. After lunch we take a long scenic drive of 5 hours across the border into Switzerland and head towards the Swiss Alps, for our stay in a typical mountain village in the heart of the Jungfrau region. This is one of the most-visited regions of the Alps and also a World Heritage site, containing Europe’s largest glacier.
- Day 5 : Swiss Alps : (Free day) The day is yours to enjoy the majesty of the Swiss Alps. You can choose optionally an excursion to Jungfraujoch, the highest train station in Europe, where you’ll also find a visitors’ center. The views are simply breath-taking all the way up! Once you’re at the top, take a look at the enormous glacier and enjoy the year-round snowy conditions.
- Day 6 : Florence (1 nights) : Now we’re off to Italy after a drive of 6 hours! Enjoy more breath-taking mountain views as we drive through Switzerland and to see the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa! After some free time, we travel on to our accommodation in Tuscany, arriving in the late afternoon. Famous for its stunning countryside, fine food and wine, Italy’s most beautiful region is guaranteed to delight you.
- Day 7 : Venice ( 1 night) : Today morning we drive to the famous city of Florence for a guided walking tour. Learn about the legacy of the Medicis and see the Duomo and Piazza della Signoria, featuring Michelangelo’s ‘David’. This is the cradle of Renaissance culture. Then we drive to Venice which is known as one of the world’s most romantic cities. See the famous Rialto Bridge, St Mark’s Square, the Bridge of Sighs and the Doge’s Palace. Later you can enjoy a cruise along the canals on a gondola or relax and enjoy the city views.
- Day 8 : Munich (1 night) : Heading north towards Germany, you will encounter some of the most beautiful countryside in central Europe. The famous Brenner Pass will appear before you, and simply take your breath away, as we make our way to Austria for a comfort stop to get a taste of Innsbruck after a drive of 4 hours. See the dramatic mountain backdrop. Arriving in Munich in the afternoon after 2 hours’ drive, there is plenty of time for walking tour of the city center. A city that exhibits both prosperity and a certain amount of comfort and coziness. Even with all its smart sophistication, Munich has a certain charm that visitors find irresistible. This evening, enjoy a beer in one of Munich’s traditional beer halls before dinner – a great way to round off the day.
- Day 9 : Munich/Bonn (1 night) : This morning we board the coach once more as we make for Germany’s famous Rhine Valley! Relax on board a Rhine riverboat as we head to the heart of the Rhine Valley. Drive for 2.5 hours. This is the most concentrated stretch of castles in all of Europe, and it also features vineyards, charming medieval towns and lofty cliffs. Learn the story of the castles, many of which are now in ruins since the river barons left long ago. Once the cruise is over we’ll visit a local wine merchants for an included wine tasting – if the harvest has been good, you may even get to try eiswein (ice wine), a very sweet dessert wine that is produced in very small quantities as it can only be harvested when the temperature drops below freezing. Drive back and head towards Munich.
- Day 10 : Amsterdam (1 night) : After breakfast our long journey of 8 hours continues as we drive into the Netherlands, stopping off first at a windmill, enjoy a traditional cheese-making demonstration, and learn about how that most quirky and quaint of footwear choices – the clog – is made, before travelling onward to Amsterdam. Here we’ll check in to our hotel before joining a complimentary Amsterdam canal dinner cruise! Reclaimed from the sea, these canals and massive harbour offer a truly unique way to see some of the city’s highlights. The evening is yours – explore the canals and Dam Square, and enjoy your time in this fascinating city.
- Day 11 : London ( 1 night) : The last day of the European Highlights tour. After breakfast, we bid farewell to Amsterdam and make our way back to London via the Belgian city of Burges. Famous for its beer, waffles, chocolates, this is definitely a good place to be if you’ve brought your appetite. An extremely popular medieval city with no shortage of cobblestone streets, historic old churches and lofty towers, this is a great city to explore and a good spot to pick up any last-minute souvenirs. Once you’ve had a look around, it’s back to the coach for the final leg of our journey back to London. After a long drive of 15 hours, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 12 : Day at your leisure to have a city walk in London if time permits. Then catch your return flight to Mumbai with lots of happy memories of the Europe Highlights.
11 nights’ accommodation at 3/4 star twin room hotels, breakfast on all days, 5 dinners, public transport on all days except free days, A. C. coach with Tour Leader.
It is likely that some change in the itinerary will take place due to weather conditions etc. But the overall tour will remain similar.