- Day 1 : Cherai (1 night) : Catch a flight from Pune /Mumbai and reach Kochin. Visit Cherai beach and stay overnight.
- Day 2 : Munnar (2 nights) : Drive to Munnar, a very scenic hill station in Kerala with lots of flora and fauna, spice gardens, tea plantations. On way visit, the Cheyyappara water falls, Vallara water falls and enjoy the nature.
- Day 3 : After breakfast sightseeing in Munnar-Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai), Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Shooting point and Kundale Lake. After lunch visit Tea Museum (Monday Holiday), Tea Plantations, Blossom Park. Overnight stay in Munnar.
- Day 4 : Thekkady (1 night) : Drive to Thekkady, another beautiful place for sightseeing destinations like Periyar wild life sanctuary where you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger and more and Mullaperiyar dam. You can watch martial arts, kathakali dance, elephant ride, elephant bath, tribal dance, musical fountain and can go for Ayurveda treatment. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
- Day 5 : Alleppey (1 night) : Drive to Alleppey in the morning. Check in to houseboat and enjoy the backwaters and scenery. See the lush green palms on banks. Enjoy the houseboat meals and its cruise. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
- Day 6 : Kochin: Next day after visiting the Alleppey beach, drive to Cochin for sightseeing. Cochin sightseeing includes fort , navy museum, St Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa clause basilica, Mattanchery palace, Jewish synagogue, Marian drive, Marine walk way, boating, Tripunitura hill palace. You can find some time for shopping at Cochin. Then transfer to airport as per the schedule. You shall catch return flight with moments of Kerala Tour.
Hotel : Twin Sharing Room with breakfast, Houseboat stay with meals, A/C Car, parking charges, forest permit
In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.