- Day 1 : Srinagar (1 night): Welcome to your ‘Kashmir tour’! On arrival airport in Srinagar, you will be escorted to your houseboat in Srinagar. In the evening, go for a Shikara ride at Dal Lake (On sharing basis).
- Day 2 : Srinagar – Sonmarg (1 night): After breakfast, proceed to Sonmarg also known as ‘Meadow of Gold’ enroute, visit Rafting point and Wayela point. The rest of the day is at leisure. One can opt to visit Thajwas glacier, Fish Point & a pony ride (on direct payment basis) to one of the glaciers for some fun in the snow and ice.
- Day 3 : Sonmarg – Pahalgam (2 nights): This morning, after breakfast proceed to Pahalgam, the ‘Valley of Shepherds’ which is situated at the confluence of streams flowing from the River Lidder and Sheshnag Lake. Enroute visit Awantipura ruins.The ancient township of Awantipura founded by King Awantiwarman (855-883 AD) is renowned for the impressive ruins of the two temple complexes, he built here in the 9th century namely Awantisvamin, dedicated to Lord Vishnu, and Avantisvara, dedicated to Lord Shiva. Both the temples reflect Greek style of architecture. Located about 30 km southeast of Srinagar, the site is an archaeological and historical wonder. On arrival, check in to the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities. You can take optionally Khilanmarg cable car for enjoying the view from top.
- Day 4 : Pahalgam: This morning after breakfast, proceed for an excursion to Chandanwari and Betaab Valley. Chandanwari – is located at an elevation of about 9,590 ft. the area is blessed with natural beauty and is renowned for its snow bridge and activities like trekking, hiking, pony and palanquin ride and snow sledging.Betaab Valley – is named after the Bollywood movie Betaab, which was shot here. The picturesque landscape of snow-clad mountains, lush meadows and splashing streams add to the beauty of the valley. The rest of the evening is at leisure to explore the scenic surroundings.
- Day 5 : Pahalgam – Srinagar (2 nights): This morning, after breakfast drive to Srinagar, enroute visit the Mughal Gardens – Shalimar Garden, Chasmashahi and Nishant Gardens (Closed on Fridays).Nishat Garden – is situated on the banks of the picturesque Dal Lake, with the Zabarwan Mountains forming its backdrop. Also known as ‘The garden of bliss’, it was laid out in 1633. Designed in Persian style, this is a 12-terrace garden interspersed with fountains, colourful flowerbeds and lush green lawns. Shalimar Garden – is one of the most popular Mughal gardens in the city. Covering an area of about 30 acres, it was commissioned in 1616 by Emperor Jahangir for his wife Nur Jahan. Another garden named Faiz Baksh was added later during the rule of Emperor Shah Jahan (1628-1658). Chashmeshahi – is an ancient garden established in 1632 by Emperor Shah Jahan, is considered to be one of the smallest Mughal gardens in Srinagar. Divided into three different sections with an aqueduct, waterfalls and fountains, it provides magnificent views of the Himalayas and the Dal Lake. On arrival, check in to the hotel. Later in the afternoon, visit the Shankaracharya Temple. Shankaracharya Temple – is situated at a height of about 1,100 ft. on a hilltop on the southeast of the city, offers splendid views of the valley and the snow-capped mountains of the Pir Panjal range. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, it is believed that this Hindu temple was built in 371 BC, making it one of the oldest in the valley of Kashmir. Post sightseeing, transfer back to the hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure to explore the city of Srinagar.
- Day 6 : Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar: This morning proceed to Gulmarg, driving past willow trees, fast flowing streams and lush green meadows.Gulmarg – the ‘meadow of flowers’ is an apt term for this idyllic flower-laden spot. It offers a spectacular view of towering snow-capped peaks covered with dense forests of tall conifers, gigantic firs and pine trees. Take a leisurely stroll or pony rides (on direct payment) across the green meadows to one of the world’s highest Golf Courses. Later, take a fun-filled Gondola ride (on your own).
- Day 7 : Depart Srinagar: Today, bid farewell to your ‘Kashmir’ tour, as you are transferred to the airport in Srinagar for your onward journey.
Hotel: Twin Sharing Room with breakfast, Houseboat stay with meals, A/C Car, parking charges, forest permit.
Meals, Dinners, Any extra tour / sightseeing, tips, beach activities, rides, camera fees, Insurance, Govt. taxes, dispute regarding child’ age, room service in hotels, any other travel not mentioned in itinerary.
In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.