- Day 1 : Kochi : The Cruise starts from Kochi at 3:00 PM (reporting time 9:00 AM) Have lunch, tea and Dinner on board. Enjoy the sea watching from your place.
- Day 2 : Minicoy : After morning tea and breakfast, reach Minicoy also called as Maliku, a very beautiful place. Minicoy is famous for its important center for tuna canning, tuna fishing, Colourful boats, wonderful fish in several sizes, coconut palms, sunshade and hues. You can enjoy here kayaking, scuba diving or sea bathing and visit light house. Have lunch in the village. It is the only island which is open to foreign tourists. Back to ship at 17:00 hrs.
- Day 3 : Kavaratti : The capital island : Prestine lagoons, precious coral reefs, adventurous water sports, marine aquarium, glass bottomed boats, Dolphin Dive Center etc., will make your tour, an memorable experience. Have lunch and can visit museum and aquarium. Back to ship for Dinner on board at 17:00 pm.
- Day 4 : Kalpeni Island : Also called as Tip Beach: Reach in morning. You can do snorkeling, sea bathing and kayaking here. The water lagoon is shallow and most suitable for water sports activities. Coral reefs are present in the sea near the beach. From the top of the lighthouse, you can see dense coconut trees. After lunch you can enjoy folk dance and visit the town. Back to ship at 17:00 hrs.
- Day 5 : Kochi : After tea and breakfast, reach by 11:00 AM for return journey to home town.
Residential accommodation is available at Kadmat, Kavarawati, Bangaram and Tinnakara.
- Transportation: From Agatti to Kadmat with HSC (High Speed Craft): Rs.8000/- both ways per head, duration of travel in exclusive boats 2 and half Hrs.
- From Agatti to Kavaratti with HSC: Rs.2000
- From Agatti to Bangaram : Rs.4000
- From Agatti to Thinnakara : Rs.5000. Duration of travel will be 45 Minutes only.
- Internal Transports of Rs.1000/- each in Agatti, & Kavaratti will be collected minimum for 2 to 4 pax. and Heritage Fee of Rs.200/ will be per head for each island.
Stay packages are available for
- Minicoy : Also called as Maliku, this is a very beautiful place. Minicoy is famous for its important center for tuna canning, tuna fishing, Colourful boats, wonderful fish in several sizes coconut palms sunshade and hues. You can enjoy here kayaking, scuba diving or sea bathing and visit light house. Have lunch in the village. It is the only island which is open to foreign tourists.
- Kavaratti : The capital island : Pristine lagoons, precious coral reefs, adventurous water sports, marine aquarium, glass bottomed boats, Dolphin Dive Centre etc., will make your tour, an memorable experience. Have lunch and can visit museum and aquarium.
- Kadmat : You can see here: The Coral Garden: A very large lagoon with abundant coral growth. The hot attractions are the silver sand beaches, excellent water sport facilities and renowned Scuba Diving Centre. Enjoy the casual dining with a focus on fresh local produce which offers a celebration time for your taste buds. You can see on this beach the most attractive marine life.
- Thinnakara and Bangaram : These two beautiful islands, opposite to each other, share the vast lagoon and coralline banks. Thinnakara is a tiny teardrop shaped island which lies 8 km northeast from Agatti, where the airport is located. The panorama encompasses magnificent lagoons, sylvan sea shores, sun drenched sand and the enchantment of swaying palms, spectacular marine flora and fauna, and all these harmonies form a colorful kaleidoscope typical of an archipelago paradise. During the nights, phosphorescent plankton washed ashore on the coral sands imparts a blue glow to the beach which is totally enchanting. Thinnakara Island is opened for international tourists. Well managed tents on seashore are available. Famous scuba diving sport at Thinnakara and Bangaram are available and you can visit by sailing boat, kayaking, speed boat, snorkeling etc.
- Name/s of Islands to stay
- No of Guests and age
- Number of AC/Non AC Rooms (Type of room) Around Rs. 7000 to 10000/ day +S.C.+GST
- Category of room
Check in & Check out Dates. Our associates SPORTS are operating dive centers at Kavaratti, Kadmat, Minicoy, Kalpeni and Bangaram Islands. Presently we are charging Rs.1500 (without photography)/2000 (with photography) for Discover scuba diving/confined water diving (20 minutes) and 3000 for open water diving (40 minutes) and Bangaram the open water site is far away hence involves some additional transportation charges also. Concession will be available for those who are diving with their own gears. First fortnight of April is a good for diving and the later part of the month, the sea may be little rough and choppy. Maximum one can do 2-3 dives in a day. Number of days of diving depends upon your interest (minimum two days in each island).Dive Course will be conducted in Kadmat and Kavaratti & Minicoy.@ Rs.20000/ is course fee.( 6 to 7 Days required to stay)
On booking our package/resorts, the required entry permits will be issued by us for entering to Lakshadweep. Details required for foreign Nationals to visit Lakshadweep are 1) Passport copy, 2) Indian Visa copy.
- Consumption of liquor is prohibited in Lakshadweep.
- Program / Schedule of ship is liable to be changed / cancelled without prior notice. Ships are operated by Lakshadweep Administration. In case of a change in the ship schedule liability of SPORTS is restricted to transporting the tourists back to Cochin by immediate available conveyance of the ship only.
- Tourists availing LTC may collect LTC certificate from Manager on board at the time of return journey or from our Kochi office on return. Transport and tour change bifurcation is given in the tariff chart.
- GST applicable as per the prevailing Govt. Tax rate.
- Children from 1 year to 10 years will be on child rate.
- All water sports Activities are chargeable in Island Cruise / Stay Packages.
- Carry your special brand of medicines, cosmetics, cigarettes etc. as only ordinary varieties will be available on the islands.
- While on board the ship, a representative of SPORTS has been specially designated to assist you. In case of any difficulty, please avail of his services.
- Do not Litter the land or the water. It pollutes. Do not pluck coconuts.
- Do not pick up corals as souvenirs. It is a punishable offence.
- Do not use / carry alcoholic drinks, drugs, intoxicants on the islands as well on ship. There is prohibition on islands. It is a punishable offence.
- Avoid booking return journey on the day of arrival at Kochi. Ship arrival is subject to weather.