- Day 1 : Bangkok ( 3 nights) Arrive at Bangkok International airport. Transfer to Hotel at Bangkok. Rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 2 : Today we take day tour to Bangkok city and visit Grand Palace of King of Siam and witness its marvelous architecture. See Wat Phra Kaeo where Emerald Buddha is carved from a single piece of jade. Then proceed to Wat Traimit, or the Temple of the Golden Buddha. Visit the Gem factory, Royal Barge Museum and return to hotel.
- Day 3 : Today we start city tour with Chinatown and then proceed to Wat Pho, where you can see impressive reclining Buddha. Then head to Wat Benchamabophit—an impressive marble temple built out of slabs imported from Italy. Then drive to Wat Arun which is a Buddhist temple on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River. The temple derives its name from the Hindu god Arun, often personified as the radiations of the rising sun. Rests of the day enjoy shopping at Bangkok city market.
- Day 4 :Pattaya (2 nights) Transfer to Pattaya. Visit the Coral Island, Koh Larn. The island has forest covered slopes and pristine white sand beaches. Enjoy water sports like parasailing, snorkeling, jet skiing. Later in the evening watch the Alcazar show.
- Day 5 : Today we shall visit the Nong Nooch tropical botanical garden. Discover variety of amazing plants, flora and fauna. Watch the Elephant show. See them playing football. Enjoy the cultural programs of the Thai people. Rest of the day at your leisure. Make a visit to Pattaya city and see the shops/people and do shopping.
- Day 6 : Leave the Hotel and back to your home town with fun memories of Thailand.
Hotel: Twin Sharing Room with breakfast, A/C Car, transport and parking charges
In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same. The Tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only. The Tour operator will alter the tour plan if needed due to weather conditions. All the Guests are supposed to take care of them, children and belongings at sea or otherwise.