- Day 1 : Colombo-Kandy : (1 night) : Depart from Mumbai International Airport and arrive at Bandaranaike International Airport at Colombo. After some rest at Rest room, proceed for Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. This is the largest orphanage for wild Asian elephants located at Pinnawala village. You can see herds of elephants and their daily life including bathing in Ma Oya (River). Then proceed to Kandy, which is pilgrimage site and heritage city. There you can see the Temple of the sacred tooth Relic of the Buddha. You can do shopping of gems/jewelry; handicrafts etc. and also watch a cultural show here. Stay overnight in Hotel.
- Day 2 :Nuwara Eliya : (1 night) : Next day we go to see the Peradeniya Botanical Garden in Kandy. The flora and fauna is tropical. You can see different kinds of orchids, royal palms, huge Burma Bamboos, giant javan fig tree any many other varieties. Later we shall visit Nuwara Eliya city where we shall see Sri Baktha Hanuman temple , Ramboda waterfall , Bluefield tea factory and have Nuwaraeliya city tour. We shall also see Hortons Plains National Park and World’s End (Cliff) offering fascinating walks though this temperate mountain environment, with an 800m vertical drop to be found at World’s End.
- Day 3 :Nuwara Eliya- Kalutara : (2 nights) : Today we travel to Kalutara which is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip with string of palms. We shall take Madu Boat ride through the mangroves and a host of little islands along a river resplendent with natural beauty. We shall also visit Kosgoda turtle hatchery and see the endangered species.
- Day 4 :Kalutara-Galle-Kalutara : We shall visit Galle city to see the antiquities of Srilanka, which is recognized as World Heritage site. There we shall see the historic buildings such as Dutch Church, Splendid mansions, Baddegama and Buddhist Island Hermitage. The tour to this place offers scenic beauty. We shall also visit Unawatuna beach for safe swimming and snorkeling. This one of the best beaches in Sri Lanka.
- Day 5 : Kalutara-Colombo : (1 night) : We travel back to Colombo and have half day city tour and later spend time shopping and other activities. There are many attractions such as Beach, Museums, Restaurants of different cousins, Parks, Temples and Churches in Colombo.
- Day 6 :Colombo-Mumbai : We travel back to Mumbai with lots of memories of Sri Lanka.
Hotel: Twin Sharing Room with breakfast, A/C Car, parking charges, and forest permit
In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same. The Tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only. The Tour operator will alter the tour plan if needed due to weather conditions. All the Guests are supposed to take care of them, children and belongings at sea or otherwise.