- Day 1 : Arrive at Kula Lumpur International airport. Transfer to Hotel. Day at Leisure. At night you can enjoy sumptuous dinner (own cost) at KL Tower.
- Day 2 : Today we shall take KL City tour. You will see the Petronas Twin Towers, the world tallest twin towers, The King’s Palace (Istana Negara), the Independence Square (Merdeka Square) and the National Museum (Merdeka Square), Lake Gardens (Perdana Botanical Gardens). View the National Monument, National Mosque (Masjid Negara), and the Old Railway Station.
- Day 3 : Today we take entertainment and fun excursion to Genting Highlands. Enjoy Genting Skyway and witness panoramic views of mountains and jungles. Depart the Skyway and enjoy six hours of free time to explore the resort and casino at your leisure. Tourists can also opt to enjoy the Getting Highlands indoor and outdoor theme parks (own expense), where over 50 rides, a Rainforest Splash Pool and a 4D cinema insure a day filled with entertainment and fun for the entire family. After a day of entertainment, head back to the Genting Skyway and hop aboard your air-conditioned coach for the trip back to Kuala Lumpur and your hotel.
- Day 4 :Toady in first half we shall visit the Batu caves. These are natural limestone masses, home to Hindu shrines that house various religious deities. Learn from your guide about the deep Hindu roots of this nation as you make your way up the 272 steps to the golden Lord Murugan. Once you arrive at the top, you’ll head to Cathedral Cave—the largest in the complex. In the evening you can enjoy shopping at KL and move with leisure.
- Day 5 : We leave the Hotel and catch return flight back home with sweet memories.
Hotel: Twin Sharing Room with breakfast, A/C Car/SIC, transport for Genting Highlands and parking charges
In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same. The Tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only. The Tour operator will alter the tour plan if needed due to weather conditions. All the Guests are supposed to take care of them, children and belongings at sea or otherwise.