- Day 1 : Welcome to Changi International Airport of Singapore. Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 2 : Today we shall start with City Tour for about 3.5 hrs. We shall visit Merlion Park, a mythical beast, Singapore’s original half lion, and half fish. Drive thr’ the city and experience the history, culture and the lifestyle of multi-racial Singapore, the exciting heart of New Asia-Singapore. We will visit the colonial district for a view of Padang, The Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay and take 30 mins Singapore River Cruise. We shall see Gracious Departmental Store, then proceed to Chinatown, stopover at Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum, a Buddhist temple and museum complex located in the Chinatown district of Singapore and last stop at Little India. Evening you can explore the city on your own.
- Day 3 : Next day we visit Sentosa Island by Cable Car from Mount Faber Peak. Experience the beauty of island by visiting beach, garden and Merlion. There’s no better way to complete a fabulous day at Sentosa than to take in a spectacular night show set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. Discover an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breathtaking vistas.
- Day 4 : Today we shall proceed to see the Universal Studios. Here you can experience the cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favorite blockbuster films and television series, the Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park, Rapids Adventure, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more. There are seven movie themed zones which are uniquely designed. Enter the thrilling world of movie magic as you Ride the Movies on roller coaster.
- Day 5 : In the morning we visit the Jurong Bird Park. You shall see the wonders of evolution here. It’s a home to more than 380 bird species and is one of the largest collections of birds in Asia. See them fly, swim and frolic freely in habitats and giant aviaries designed after their natural habitats. See the Penguin Coast and High Flyers show. Enjoy a panoramic view of these tuxedo cuties “flying” underwater from a specially constructed viewing gallery. In the evening we shall visit the Night Safari on tram to observe 2,500 nocturnal animals. Observe, as they rise to frolic, graze and hunt their night away. Embark on a fascinating journey through the world’s first wildlife night park. We promise it’ll be an adventure you’ll never forget!
- Day6 : We leave the Hotel and catch our return flight to home with great memories of Singapore.
Hotel: Twin Sharing Room with breakfast, A/C Car, transport and parking charges
In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same. The Tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only. The Tour operator will alter the tour plan if needed due to weather conditions. All the Guests are supposed to take care of them, children and belongings at sea or otherwise.