- Day 1 : We start our tour from Mumbai via Seychelles or direct to Mauritius. Reach Port Luis International airport at Mauritius. Transfer to your Hotel. Spend the day at leisure with local visits and explore nearby.
- Day 2 : South Island : Crystal rock and Benitiers Island. Today we shall take a cruise to discover the dolphins of Tamarin bay, visit the famous Crystal rock which stands out in the middle of the lagoon, and stay on Benitiers Island for lunch and relaxation on its beautiful sandy beaches and nearby lagoons to see the marine life. Then drive further south to Tamarind Falls with its breathtaking views of mountains, rivers, forests and waterfalls.
- Day 3 : Drive to Flic n Flac town to see white sandy beach. Then drive to the Casela Bird Park to see and enjoy adventures and walk with lions in Safari. Then drive to Chamarel village and try artisanal rum from La Rhumerie de Chamarel, a museum-distillery presenting the eco-friendly manufacture from sugarcane to rum. For nature lovers options are exploring hiking in the National Park, visiting the 7 Coloured Earth or horseback riding through the forest and plantation fields. Then visit the vast Black water Gorge National Park which is a beautiful mountainous region and have a look at the Alexandra waterfalls. Later visit the Mangal Mahadev sculpture of the Hindu god Shiva standing at the entrance of Ganga Talao in Grand Bassin. While on way back you can see Trou aux Cerfs which is a dormant volcano with a well-defined cone and crater.
- Day 4 : North Island: We shall visit today Grand Bay. Enjoy the emerald water, water sports and craft shops nearby. Then proceed to Sir Ramgoolam National Botanical garden which stretches over endless acres of land with more than 650 varieties of plants among which are the famous Baobabs, the Palmier Bouteille, the ineluctable Giant Water Lilies, dozens of medicinal plants, a large spice garden, different spice trees and many more. Later we visit the capital city Port Luis and Pamplemousses Garden, Le Caudan Waterfront which is a commercial development in Port Louis.
- Day 5 : Today we shall visit for full day at Ile aux Cerfs, having a delicious lunch at the restaurant situated along the main beach of Ile aux Cerfs. As part of this trip you will stay on one of the picture-postcard beaches of Ile aux Cerfs and enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the beautiful lagoon surrounding the Island. You can also take advantage of the wide range of facilities available on the island and of the various water sports, whale watching, Quad drive, etc. We can also visit Blue bay beach which is one of the most beautiful beaches in Mauritius. Experience the turquoise waters of Mauritius’ Blue Bay Marine Park in glass bottom boat and snorkeling trip with crystal clear views of the water underneath. You can swim through the beautiful turquoise gem, and venture deeper for a snorkel amongst colorful sea life, from mangroves to coral, and fish of countless different kinds. With depths of up to 5.5m, a whole new world awaits your descent.
- Day6 : We leave beautiful Mauritius with wonderful memories back home.
Best of Mauritius – 5N/6D – Rs. 31,775
Overview : Republic of Mauritius is a very small island in Indian Ocean, located about 5110 km from India and 2780 km from Africa. This beautiful island is receiving more than seven million tourists every year across the world. The climate here is largely tropical and sees not much of variations. Mark Twain said, “You gather the idea that Mauritius was made first and that the heaven was copied after Mauritius”.
In 19th century, a lot of Indian labour went to Mauritius and their next generations have been staying since then. So the culture there is quite mixed.
Mauritius is defined by the directions, North, South , West, East and Middle, although it takes less than 2 hours to drive from North to South and from East to West.
Top attractions: Number of Beaches, Ile Aux Cerfs, Belle Mere, Blue Bay, Trou Aux Biches, Black River Gorges National Park, Casela World of Adventures, Tamarin Waterfalls, Sir Ramgoolam Botanical Garden, Grand Baie, Flic en Flac, Sugar museum, Photo Museum
Water sports: Scuba diving, Snorkeling, Parasailing, Sea Kayaking, Catamaran Cruise, Water skiing, surfing, Sea Plane, Underwater sea walk, Dolphin watching, Wind surfing, Glass boat rides, Banana boat rides.
Highlights of 5N/6D Tour : Benitiers Island, Black River Gorges, Grand Bay, Ile Aux CerfsEnquiry